本帖最后由 沙坑王子 于 2012-6-22 15:52 编辑
The World’s Longest Driver
In fact, our driver is at least 50% longer than ANY NAME-BRAND DRIVER EVER!
Yes, our new SIX FOOT BIG STIK™ is the longest production driver in the universe. That ought to cover all manufacturers, even the ones we haven’t heard of.
Not only is it the longest driver on the market at 72 inches (183cm), it can hit farther than anything you have ever swung too. The club head speed at the end of that long arc is amazing. The "swooshing" noise can be heard two fairways away. And when you connect, the ball goes out of sight!
Of course, it’s not that easy to connect, and that is part of the challenge. Your friends will have a riot laughing at the misses and gasping at the hits.
If you have never hit a 400 yard drive, this is how you do it. It is an awsome experience. But make sure the driving range is long enough…and there are no cars or houses for 180 degrees right or left!!!
Obviously, it isn’t as easy to control as a normal driver. For that reason, we recommend that you DO NOT hit it on a tight fairway lined with houses or next to a road.
Why would anyone want a 6′ driver?
This club is not for the timid or shy.
It does not conform to USGA Rules which restrict driver length to 48".
But if you like to stand out, and maybe even show off once it a while, then this club is for you.
Also, the world’s longest driver is not for golfers on a limited budget. Sorry if that is not politically-correct. But this is a unique club for unique people.
It may be too difficult to control during a casual game, but it is a great exhibition club.
Can you imagine the comments you will get when people see it leaning against the wall in your office!
Here are some examples of how you can use it personally, corporately, for outings and fund-raising events, and if you own a pro shop or golf course..
Personal and Corporate Use
- Imagine the look on your friend’s faces when they see your 6′ driver sticking out of your bag before the round.
- Impress them even more with massive drives before the round begins just for the fun of it…even if you can’t control which county the ball lands in.
- Let your friends give it a try. It is guaranteed to make everyone laugh when an otherwise good player swings and misses. It takes a little practice, but when you hit a solid shot with this baby, it may be the best feeling known to man. Maybe. OK, probably not. But it sure is an awsome experience and everyone watching will say "WOW!"
- Place it in your office and it will become the topic of conversation with everyone who comes in. It GRABS the attention. People just HAVE to see what it feels like. (I hope you have a TALL ceiling in your office!!!)
Golf Outings and Fund Raisers
- It makes a great prize for your long-drive hole winner. It’s much better than an old boring trophy. Placed in the winner’s office, it will generate lots of conversations for years to come.
- Include contests at your golf outings, especially fund-raising events… For instance, you could charge $10 for 3 swings and the longest drive inside the hash marks wins half the money with the other half going to the charity. Or let your imagination go. There are all kinds of ways to raise money with it.
- Everyone will laugh their heads off at some of the swings.
- Or, to add some fun to your scramble, give everyone a chance to use it on a hole! If you do that, we recommend that you place a pylon or other marker about 200 yards from the hole, and if no one in the group hits it past the marker, let everyone take their next shot from the marker. This will keep play moving, and if no one connects, their score is not penalized. It will be easy to find a company that will sponsor the "World’s Longest Driver Hole".
- Auction it off after the event to raise even more money.
- The bottom line is that IT CAN PAY FOR ITSELF AND A WHOLE LOT MORE AT AN EVENT!
Golf Courses and Pro shops
- Get a SIX FOOT BIG STIK™ Driver and make it available at your outings for added value and entertainment.
- Display it in your pro shop to draw attention to special sales and promotions.
- It can also be used as a teaching aid. It forces you to swing slowly and follow through, and to let the club do the work. Ha! Once you get this baby moving, you CAN’T help but follow through!